PSD to WordPress
We love to bring creative and unique design idea to life using WordPress. So if you have a PSD design available that you want to get setup in WordPress then definitely consider our team for the job. For those who are more technically inclined – we use either the Divi or the Genesis theme to setup sites (creating child themes for the site ofcourse).
While there are a number of places you can go to get your design converted to WordPress there are some specific benefits that you get by having us handle the job.
- Speed Optimized: We understand the important of a site that loads fast and keep that in mind when writing the code as well as setting up the images.
- Manageable Website: We understand that everyone is not an expert in HTML/CSS and where possible we always set the website such that is is easy to manage. To this end we will create custom shortcodes, custom post types and fields to help you manage your website easily.
- Fixed Price Quote: We will go over your website design, ask all questions that pop up in our internal discussions and then quote you a fixed price for the job. We understand that a website has numerous page templates – usually with just small differences. So unlike a lot of folks out there who will add up a fixed amount for each template we will evaluate the job to see how much work is actually involved and quote you a price based on that.
- Developer License Plugins: We have a couple of extremely useful tools for which we have the developer license – allowing us to use these in any site we create. When we work with you then you get our skills as well as these tools to develop your website! Trust us – simple things like a good slider or a good form plugin can help make the management of your site much better experience.
- Long Term Developer Support: We will be with you till your website is completed according to the criteria agreed at the start. And then if you need us then we will be with you for when you need to get anything adjusted or need a new feature added.
Our team understands how to manage such projects and we can take the utmost care needed to ensure that the SEO benefits of your old website remain in place after the conversion.
We can convert your website exactly as it looks right now or go ahead and do a facelift too while building out your new website.
Just fill out the form on this page to contact us and discuss how we can convert your website to WordPress.
Get In Touch Today!
Upthink Solutions are my #1 choice for turning our Photoshop designs in custom WordPress themes. They really know their stuff when it comes to creating custom content types and complex queries to give the exact output I need.